Can you believe that it’s been just over a year since we launched Cows and Co and what
a year it has been…
So to mark the occasion we thought we would share a bit of perspective on what we have been up to over the past twelve months.
- For starters we have introduced our cheese into loads of Deli’s and farm shops across the country so that our cheese can be easily discovered by you guys.
- We launched our website and even included an online store so that you can now purchase cheese without even leaving the house (you’re welcome)
- In March we were delighted to announce that our products were going to be sold on Not on the High Street which brought about some yummy new hampers and cheese selections, we have also just been notified that we are going to feature in the Christmas catalogue.
- Throughout the year we have been working with a whole host of wedding venues and hotels promoting our celebration cakes, much like the one above and we have been overwhelmed at how popular these have become.
- The team has grown with our new National Account Manager Emily who keeps us all on our toes demanding this, that and the other.
- In May this year we made two key steps within the business. One of these steps was the purchase of Appleby Creamery and the second was bringing together our other expertise – energy and consulting all under one roof, which led to us moving into the new Cows and Co HQ at Warwick Bridge just outside Carlisle.
- There is never a dull moment at Cows and Co, and we have some really exciting projects that we are working on at the moment which include the launch of a new range of drinking yogurt products we are developing for the export market, and a collaboration with a dairy business in Russia who are really keen for us to work with them in St Petersburg.
- Cows and Co renewable energy projects are coming in thick and fast and we will soon be launching a range of renewable fuel pellets and sustainable bedding products.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients, partners and supporters over the last year. In this period of business uncertainty following the announcement of Brexit we are absolute in our belief that when great minds come together with a common goal, great things can be achieved and we are all very proud of what has been accomplished over the last 12 months and very much look forward to the next chapter in Cows and Co.