Cheese wedding cakes are the latest wedding trend, offering a great alternative or addition to the traditional fruitcake. Here at Cows & Co we can offer a bespoke service which allows you to customise your cake using fruits, flowers or whatever it is you need to match the cake to the theme of your wedding. Choosing a wedding cheese cake for your big day can also be a great way of providing a selection of cheeses for your guests without having to add an additional option to your menu. Can be a great addition to any celebration for ten people upwards.
Wedding Cheese Cake Tips:
- A cheese wedding cake should provide a balanced cheeseboard which is why we include a selection of hard cheese, soft cheese and blue
- Think about the size and colour combinations of your cheese and how this works with the theme of your day
- Order extra supplies of the smallest tier of your cake so that nobody misses out.
- Serve your cheese at room temperature – Make sure the cheese is out of the fridge a couple of hours before it is cut (not too long though) we promise it will taste so much better!
- Think 70-100g of cheese per person – Let us know how big your wedding party is so we can advise
- Serve with plenty of crackers and chutney, which we will also happily supply you.
If you would like more information on how to get your hands on one of our cheese wedding cakes please get in touch as we would be more than happy to help.