This recipe is always a huge hit with friends and family
– 2 Thick Slices Smoked Brie, approx 50g
– 2 Large Chicken Breasts (Boned and Skinless)
– 2 to 4 Slices of Serrano Ham
– Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
– Butter to Fry
– 1 Shallot
– Small Carton Double Cream
– 1 Clove Garlic
– Small Bunch of Fresh Herbs of Your Choice
What To Do:
Stuff chicken breasts with Smoked Brie.
Wrap with Serrano ham and place on a baking tray.
Cook in middle shelf of oven 180°C / Gas mark 4 for 20-25 mins, until ham has browned.
Test chicken is cooked by putting a skewer into the thickest part of breast. If juices run clear the chicken is cooked.
Remove chicken parcels from the cooking tray, and rest while preparing sauce.
Finely chop a shallot and garlic with herbs of your choice.
Melt a knob of butter in saucepan and gently fry off shallot, garlic and herbs add a carton of double cream and let bubble until cream thickens.
For a healthier option
Serve chicken with salad – no sauce.