This recipe is always a huge hit with our friends and family
What You Need:
– 1 Wheel Smoked Brie Cheese
– 3 Tablespoons Garlic, Minced
– 2 Green Onions, White Part, Finely Chopped
– 1 (7 Ounce) Jar Roasted Red Peppers, Drained And Diced
– 2 Teaspoons Dried or 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
– 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar, Well-Aged
– 3⁄4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
– 1⁄2 Teaspoon Coarse Salt Cut peppers into strips.
What To Do:
Fry off with olive oil and garlic, thyme or rosemary.
Add a good splash of balsamic vinegar and cook until syrupy.
Cut up the brie and put it into the crock pot then place in oven 180°C / Gas mark 4 to melt down, bubble and brown.
(fresh red peppers can be used as an alternative to jarred)